On October 3, 2015 PCOHC hosted a full house at its “What’s Trending in Oral Health” symposium at Bates Technical College in Tacoma.
The gathering garnered positive reviews for presentations and speakers, with topics covering sexually transmitted diseases and the oral cavity, sleep apnea and the dental connection, as well as current Pierce County drug and cigarette-alternative drug trends and their associated oral health implications. Thank you to our wonderful speakers and to all who attended and provided feedback including for future conferences. We also wish to acknowledge and thank our generous Symposium Sponsors for making this event possible.
Click on the following links for detailed symposium information:
- Presenter bios
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases and the Oral Cavity
- Sleep Apnea and Dental Sleep Medicine
- Heroin and Opiate Use Trends
- E-Cigs and Hookah –What you need to know
- Oral Health Implications of Tobacco and Drug Use